ANNA LEE, D.D.S., A Professional Corporation
410 S. Glendora Ave., Suite 210
Glendora, CA 91741
May 11, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Office staff communicates with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Office requires our patients to wear face masks or face coverings prior to entering the dental office and while waiting to be seen.
• Office staff may ask to take your temperature.
• Office has hand sanitizer available to be used when you enter the office.
• Office waiting room will not offer magazines (difficult to clean and disinfect).
• Office may offer fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
• Patients are asked to not bring others into the practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
The office will resume regular office hours on May 18, 2020. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 626-335-5114 or visit our website at www.annaleedds.com
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Anna Lee, D.D.S. & Staff